Books Reading in the Wild EPUB
Reviews of the authors Donalyn Miller
- Title: Reading in the Wild
- Autor: Donalyn Miller
- Editor: Jossey-Bass
- Relaese Date: Reading in the Wild explores whether or not we are truly instilling lifelong reading habits in our students and provides practical strategies for teaching "
- ISBN: The Book Whisperer"
- EAN: --About the AuthorDonalyn Miller, known as "
- Language: English
- Age of Range: reading. Based on survey responses from over 900 adult readers and classroom feedback, Reading in the Wild offers solid advice and strategies on how to develop, encourage and assess key lifelong reading habits, including dedicating time for reading, planning for future reading, and defining oneself as a reader. Includes advice for supporting the love of reading by explicitly teaching lifelong reading habits Contains accessible strategies, ideas, tips, lesson plans and management tools along with lists of recommended books Co-published with Editorial Projects in Education, publisher of Education Week and Teacher Magazine Packed with ideas for helping students choose their own reading material, respond to text, and build capacity for lifelong reading"
- Edition: emonetary.net
- Format Book: PDF, Epub, DOCx, TXT
- Number of page: wild" pages
- File Size: 12MB
- Rating: ★★★★★
Description Reading in the Wild by Donalyn Miller
for her insightful advice on what students like to read and how to foster independent reading, teaches language arts and social studies at Peterson Elementary in Fort Worth, Texas.Susan Kelley has taught reading for over thirty years and currently teaches language arts and social studies at Trinity Meadows Intermediate in Keller, Texas.Reviews."
..extended information here that applies to today'