Who Killed the American Family? Download Books
Reviews of the authors Phyllis Schlafly
- Title: Who Killed the American Family?
- Autor: Phyllis Schlafly
- Editor: WND Books
- Relaese Date: liberty-loving, and very successful society. It is the essential building block of a free society with limited government. In the last hundred years, the American family has been attacked, debased, maligned, slandered, and vilified by every facet of society. No family is safe from the official busybodies. At issue is a rebellion against any sort of moral code. Who Killed the American Family reveals the concerted assault on the American nuclear family by many forces - feminists, judges, lawmakers, psychologists, school districts, college professors, politicians offering incentives and seeking votes, and more - opposed to the traditional American nuclear family, each with its own raison d'
- Language: English
- Age of Range: About the AuthorPhyllis Schlafly is a national leader of the conservative movement since the publication of her best-selling 1964 book, A Choice Not An Echo. Author of 20 books, Schlafly has written a monthly newsletter since 1967 called The Phyllis Schlafly Report and a syndicated column, which appears in 100 newspapers. Her daily radio commentaries are heard daily on over 600 stations, and her radio talk show on education called Eagle Forum Live is heard weekly on 90 stations. She lives in St. Louis.EAN: 9781938067532
- Edition: emonetary.net
- Format Book: PDF, Epub, DOCx, TXT
- Number of page: etre for wanting to abolish it. The wreckage of the American family leaves us with the inability to have limited government because government steps in to perform tasks formerly done by the nuclear family. Veteran conservative activist and thought leader who lead the charge to successfully defeat the Equal Rights Amendment in the 1970sPhyllis Schlaflyexplains how changes in the law, in court decisions, in the culture, in education, and in entertainment have eroded the once-precious institution. Any one of these factors would not have been enough to impact our families, but together they added up to a mighty force. Schlafly not only exposes the tactical charge the Left has implemented, but she offers hope and a plan for stopping anti-marriage incentives and how to restore in our culture the sacred nature of the family unit." pages
- File Size: 10MB
- Rating: ★★★★★
Description Who Killed the American Family? by Phyllis Schlafly